Buildstar X, Buildstar, U-rockstar
Insulating the STAS Buildstar X and the STAS U-Rockstar are the ideal solution for asphalt transports where low empty weight of the combination is the decisive factor. Thanks to the semicircular conical construction of the body and the asphalt brake, you unload the asphalt smoothly and precisely into the asphalt machine. Thanks to the high insulation value of the side walls, floor, front bulkhead and the Cramaro cabriolé, the quality of the asphalt remains guaranteed throughout the journey.
The side walls and front bulkhead are insulated up to the top edge with rock wool. The side walls are divided into several compartments which ensures that the rock wool does not expand over time.
Looking for an asphalt tipper where empty weight is more important than the impact resistance of the bucket? Then be sure to check out the insulated aluminium Buildstar X.
Do you want to transport large pieces of rubble and demolition material as return cargo? Then be sure to check out the insulated steel U-Rockstar.
Features and benefits
- Fully insulated floor, front bulkhead, side walls and sheeting system
- Perfect light-strength ratio thanks to aluminium construction
- Smooth unloading thanks to semicircular conical body
- Asphalt brake possible that allows the vehicle to be pushed by the asphalt machine
- Perfectly combined with pneumatic bumper and attached mud flaps